Monday, July 25, 2011

Blogging...EVERY Day!?!

That's my new goal. I want to post something every day. In order to do that, I don't want to be staring blankly at my keyboard wondering what to write about. So I've come up with a daily schedule that will help me and my readers. You'll know what to expect from me and you have my full permission to get on me if I'm not posting!

Sundays: Obsessions (from the previous week)
Mondays: Monday Makeup Review (review of a makeup item I'm currently using)
Tuesdays: Tasteful Tuesday (home decor/home renovation)
Wednesdays: Wishlist Wednesday (things I'm currently lusting over)
Thursdays: Totally Random Thursday (could be anything!)
Fridays: Fashion Friday (anything relating to fashion)
Saturdays: See What I'm Up To Saturday (general life update)


What do you think?? Doable? I think so! This starts tomorrow, Tuesday July 26!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome! I will say that Sundays tend to be easier for me to blog than Saturdays because I'm usually home doing house-stuff on Sundays and out and about on Saturday, though it may be opposite for you.

    Having themes does make it easier though, for sure! You'll do awesome!

    ReplyDelete